Thank you for visiting this page!
We’re excited to partner with J.K. Edits in providing FREE webinars on book marketing. We know that busy writers need to get to work and hone their craft–but they also need to navigate the book marketing arena if they want to make sales and increase exposure.
Our free webinars cover:
(1) The need for social media and a professional web site, and how to set these up
(2) The four building blocks necessary for your book launch
OUR NEXT WEBINAR
We’ll update you on the date and time of our next webinar.
You can still join our Author Book Launch Club on Facebook! It’s free, and you’ll get lots of book marketing tips and access to exclusive content.
~ PAID BOOK LAUNCH PACKAGES ~
The following book launch packages are separate from the free webinar. These packages were crafted specifically for authors desiring to launch or re-launch their book(s).
- Blurb Doctor (We will write or revamp your book description)
- Amazon Author Page Analysis (Not sure what keywords or categories to choose? Let us do it for you! We’ll also analyze your author page and provide suggestions on how to maximize exposure)
- Author Check List (This PDF sheet will allow you to check off tasks that need completion as you prepare to launch. Also included is a handy list of popular book promotion sites and book blogs)
[wp_cart_button name=”New Author Package” price=”35.00″]
- Everything in the New Author package
- Help you determine a Lead Magnet and choose a Mailing List provider
- 1-hour book consultation with Alesha Escobar via Facebook Messenger or Email
[wp_cart_button name=”Established Author Package” price=”75.00″]
- Everything in the New and Established Author packages
- 2 hrs. Author PA Services (From setting up your official author Facebook Page to hunting down blogs that will feature your book or interview you, put us to work for 2 hours handling marketing and publicity tasks)
- 3 Book Teasers/Social Media Images
- Submission of your book to 5 book promo sites
[wp_cart_button name=”Bestselling Author Package” price=”150.00″]